Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Tyson Fury press conference BEST BITS ahead of Oleksandr Usyk fight!


my personal opinion is of it is we have weight divisions for a reason and me being an encyclopedia on boxing and I've studied every heavyweight Cruiserweight that's ever lived um when the cruiserweight step up to the big boys usually they get found wanting and even the greatest cruiserweights that's ever lived Evander Holyfield when he stepped up to the big boys in Big Daddy bone L it's Lewis he was found wanting you can you can beat the average big ones but you can't beat the Elite big ones because size really matters and we have weight divisions for a reason and he's going to be found wanting when he fights me.
 
on May the 18th um even if you look at David Hay he was an explosive uh good cruiserweight and good heavyweight and when he fought average heavyweights he could beat them but when he stepped up to the big boy in Klitschko it wasn't really a contest we look at Thomas Adamec he was a good light heavyweight good cruiserweight he beat some good average heavyweights good World Contender heavyweights stepped up to the big boys beat so I expect the same from uh Alexander to be fair who was the other one um Sultan I brof he was Olympic silver medalist he was 20 and0 he he was world I think he beat Shannon Briggs for the world championship and he he was found wanting against Vladimir Klitschko Madison Square Garden so I could just keep going on and on and on and on let's use Johnny Nelson for instance Johnny was very he was undefeated cruiserweight when he was cruiserweight but every time he stepped up heavyweight he got bashed so there is it's facts.

 it's facts I'm not I'm not slagging anybody off but what I'm saying is these are facts and if anybody wants to go check my boxing history go do it I've studied this game all my life and you cannot prove it wrong this is my time my destiny my era and my generation fact Frank you've talked about an Achilles Hill for Alexander Rusk as well do you want to tell us more about that no I mean I've looked I've sort of looked at a lot of these fights going back to the amateur days and he is a bit of a crybaby when it comes to getting caught to the body cries to the referee a lot and for me that was that always was uh if you want to use the phrase in Achilles heal and a kill his body that's what it what it is and he doesn't like it factual that is as well because the only time he's been put over is with body shots better be dropped him with the body shot and um I think it was the Polish guy what was the Polish cruiserweight called um was he called go Lackey or something like that something like that I think he dropped him with a body shot as well yeah so Franks definitely correct that I've sort of looked at that and I looked at that before we before we made the fight with dubar and dubar dubar definitely hurt him to about irrespective what went on he doesn't like it to the body that's for sure and for me the biggest exponent of exploiting a boxer's weakness is the professor here and that's what he does he he finds that he's if anybody's going to exploit it it'll be Tyson he's got he's got the mental capacity to do that and keep doing what he has to do and and and I I know uh you know people asked about predictions that I genuinely genuinely believe that Tyson will win this fighting an explosive stuff Tyson I was watching an interview with Alexander usk the other day and he said that Vladimir